Friday, August 1, 2014

Me VS Insomnia

So I am sitting here, talking about insomnia, while drinking some coffee. Go figure. Anyhoo...

The last few days, I have been dealing with insomnia aka not being able to get to sleep. I don't what it is. When I shut everything off for the night, my brain decides to become fully alert and my mind is racing over every little detail you can think of.

I have tried numerous things to get to sleep, including sleeping pills, not eating or drinking before bed, and watching relaxing videos on YouTube or ASMR videos. I just can't get my mind to shut down for me to get some much needed sleep.

Do you have any tips on what I could do to get a decent night's sleep? I would love to hear them. Comment down below. Talk to you later.

Ginger


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment