Friday, August 1, 2014

Most Hated Song As Of Now

Sorry to be negative, but this one song absolutely irritates the hell out of me. I mean I can't stand it. I hate it. I turn the station or cover my ears when I hear it.

So what is this song that puts me in a psychotic rage? (ok, not that psychotic, but you get the idea)

Oh, it would have to be one of the most popular songs of the Summer. When I hear it, my feelings are the exact opposite of the title? Can you guess it, yet?

Yes, that's correct. Happy by Pharrell Williams. I mean, don't get me wrong. I have nothing against Pharrell, as I like a lot of his music. It's I just hate this particular song. It is played constantly and I just can't stand the peppy happy beat. It's like the Macrena and Who Let The Dogs Out all over again. Too much exposure. Enough!

Wow. I sound like Scrooge McDuck there.

Are there any songs you disliking are getting tired of hearing over and over again? Let me know in the comments.

Ginger
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment