Saturday, July 26, 2014

My First Post...

Ok, I am going to pretty much write this off the cuff. And like that my brain turns to mush and nothing is springing into my mind. It probably doesn't help that my five year old is talking my ear off about her upcoming birthday and my seven year old is rambling about her Minecraft game. I still and will never get that game. It's something her father and her enjoy together. So there's that.

I guess, I could go ahead and introduce myself. First of all, I hate introductions. I mean, I am nothing too special. Don't get me wrong, I am not selling myself short, but I do have to laugh at no name people that make themselves out to be a Victor Hugo or a Harriet Beecher Stowe. It's like, please, you are just some random dude or chick on the internet out of a gazillion dudes and chicks on the internet.

So back to that introduction. Uh, I am just some random chick on the internet. I am happily married with two young daughters. We have some pets in the house too. Last I checked, we had three dogs and one cat.

So that is pretty much it about me. Like, I said, nothing too extraordinary or eventful about my life. Just some random chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment